Dear WISE friends!
We are delighted to announce our first, 28 days long tour of China: from 07th of September to 05th of October 2023!
We will be visiting many incredible Chinese metropolis, from Lanzhou, Xi’an, and Tianjin over to Shanghai, Chengdu, and Beijing…
to Chongqing, Wuhan, and Jinan (and more!) playing up to 18 concerts in their most
significant and most famous concert halls and theatres!
Our WISE Quintet: Stipe Bilic – piano, Dominika Witowicz – violin II, Giuseppe Zappala – viola, Constantin Siepermann – cello,
led by Andrea Nikolic – violin I , have prepared an excellent, artistically diverse program, with many beautiful surprises:
Blue Danube - "Vienna Palace Classical Music Feast" A Midsummer Dream Concert
- W.A. Mozart / arr. Weiss – WISE: „Le nozze di Figaro“ Overture, for piano quintet
- Meinhard Rüdenauer: A Question of Empathy, for piano quintet, specially written for WISE China Tour
- R. Schumann: Piano Quintet in E-Flat Major
- I. Allegro brillante
- II. In modo d’una marcia. Un poco largamente
- III. Scherzo.Molto vivace
- IV. Allegro ma non troppo
- J. Strauß / A. Schönberg/ arr. WISE: Roses from the South / Rosen aus dem Süden
- Gabriele Proy: Lavandula Vera, piano quintet
- Fritz Kreisler / arr. WISE: Three Old Viennese Dances / Drei Altwiener Tänze:
- Love‘s Sorrow (Liebesleid)
- Joy of Love (Liebesfreud)
- Beautiful Rosemary (Schön Rosmarin)
- Johann Strauß / Alban Berg / arr. WISE: Treasure Waltz (Schatzwalzer)
Plus, there are many beautiful encores!
Current schedule and ticket sales with constant updates on added dates and cities, with the help of the translate app,
you can find on the following button:
We look forward to this exciting journey and will share our day-to-day on our social media, particularly Andrea’s TikTok,
so make sure you follow and subscribe! 🙂
More updates coming soon!